Whether you are already my client or will be in the near future, I want you to feel welcome and safe on this website. Your privacy is a priority for me.
Last update: November 10th, 2022
Children & Young Adult Under the Age of 18 years
Our Website and services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use this Website or provide us with any information about yourself, including your name or email address. If we identify that we have collected or received personal information from a child or young adult under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Information We Collect
A. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- when Users visit our Website
- when Users subscribe to our #zengram (newsletter) or other forms of communication and interaction (e.g. free masterclass or our Guest List)
- in connection with other activities, services, features, surveys, webforms or resources we make available through our Website.
Users may be asked for, when appropriate, their name, email address, phone number or any other information they may choose to provide.
Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
B. Non-Personal Identification Information
As Users visit our Website, including email communications, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect non-personal identification information.
Non-personal identification information may include but is not limited to certain information about your browsing action, date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, click patterns, mobile device data, operating system, your IP address, browser type, and referring website address.
This information is used for research and development purposes, user analysis, and making business decisions to better serve our Users’ needs.
Web browser cookies
How We Use the Information We Collect
Our Company may collect and use Users personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve Website, User Experience & Customer Service:
the information our Users provide helps us respond efficiently to their needs and requests.
- To personalize User Experience:
we may use collected information to better understand how our Users – individually or as a group – use the services and resources provided by our Website.
- To send periodic emails and other forms of communication (e.g. newsletter):
we may use your email address to send you information and updates on our events and special offerings as per your voluntary request. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, or other requests. If you decide to subscribe to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company updates, new services or special offerings, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we provide you the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
- To conduct a survey, promote a special offer or a giveaway: we may invite Users to complete a survey, provide feedback, or participate in a giveaway. If you, the User, decide to participate, we will collect and store the information you provide us as part of your participation, such as your name, phone number, email address and any other requested information.
- To conduct Marketing and Sales activities: we may use your information to perform market research, identify marketing prospects, generate leads, or determine our marketing campaigns’ effectiveness.
- To prevent fraud or fraud attempts: we may use the collected information to protect our Website or our Users from unauthorized data usage or collection, false Users, or hackers.
How We Protect Your Information
We constantly commit to implementing the best and safest data collection, storage, and processing practices. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, with EEA relevance).
Disclaimer (please read carefully):
Independent of our constant efforts to maintain high levels of data protection and security, please note that the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Website or over email, so please proceed accordingly and understand that any transmission of personal and non-personal information is at your own risk.
Sharing, Transfer & Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. However, part of running of our business involves collaboration and partnerships with third parties. These third parties may include, but are not limited to:
- Virtual Assistants, Communication & Copywriting Specialists, Branding Experts, Website Designers (fully or temporarily employed by us or project-based contractors)
- Professional Services providers, such as but not limited to: Accountancy firms, Lawyers, Financial, Insurance, or Banking Advisors, Auditors, IT & Website Hosting, Online Payment platforms, etc.
- Government-owned institutions (in Romania: ONRC, ANAF, DNA, etc.)
- Third-parties whom we may sell, transfer or merge parts of our business
We solicit all third parties verbally or in writing, to treat your information with the utmost respect and to provide you with the same level of security as we do. Some of our third-party service providers are outside the designated area of the European Economic Area (EEA). These countries (including the United States) may not necessarily have data protection laws as protective as your or our country of residence, case in which we will take appropriate measurements, to the best of our knowledge, in order to provide you with the same level of data protection as within the EEA.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Consent & Acceptance of These Terms
Access, Update and Deleting Rights of Your Information
You have the right to solicit us the access, update, modification, or complete removal of your personal information. You may do so by contacting us in writing:
- via email at: email@example.com
- or letter by post (with signature confirmation delivery) at: Bianca Zen Consulting S.R.L., Bdul. Constantin Brâncoveanu, Nr. 1, Bl. MI, Sc. H, Camera 1, Sector 4, 041431, București, Romania.
Your request will be answered as soon as possible, within 5 (five) working days. Data Protection Officer (DPO): Bianca Gheorghescu